The BC Orthodontics Group members are independent orthodontists working throughout BC's Lower Mainland Area, with a goal of providing outstanding patient care. We're dedicated to helping our patients achieve smiles they can be confident with!
The BC Orthodontics Group Philosophy
We are a group of independent orthodontic specialists throughout the Lower Mainland who share a common philosophy.
We are strong believers in providing a range of orthodontic treatment options at a fair price while providing a positive experience for our younger patients, their parents, and our adult patients.
Each orthodontic office that joins our group uses digital x-rays and digital imaging. This alone can reduce radiation when compared to conventional x-rays.
We also believe in treating each person as a whole and will give each prospective patient several treatment options to choose from, including thorough discussions on the advantages and disadvantages of each treatment approach.
Each of our members are Invisalign and Invisalign Teen providers, and are dedicated to staying up-to-date on the advances being made in this treatment option.
Finally, at each member orthodontist's office our goal is to provide a modern and comfortable atmosphere. We believe patient comfort is one of the keys to a positive orthodontic treatment experience.
Our Standards of Practice
Members of the BC Orthodontics Group comply to the standards of excellence in orthodontics care set forth by the BC College of Dental Surgeons, the regulatory body that regulates all dentists in British Columbia.
Our Core Values
- Certified Orthodontist Specialists belonging to the BC Orthodontics Group adhere to a core set of values that largely focus on patient experience and clinical excellence.
- We strive for excellence in orthodontics.
- Our practices use a range of orthodontic techniques including Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, clear aligners, and self-ligating brackets, which may produce less friction (more comfortable) and may mean less time in treatment.
- Our in-house labs help us to control the quality and precision of our diagnostic models, appliances and retainers.
- We communicate with you about your progress.
- We offer a variety of payment plans to meet your specific needs. We also assist you in maximizing your dental insurance and accept most major credit cards, giving you the ability to accumulate airline points.
- If you have an after office hours orthodontic emergency, we have an after hours answering service as well as staff on call seven days a week to take care of you.
- Our member practices are providers of orthodontic care in British Columbia, with 4 member offices conveniently located in the Metro-Vancouver area.