The BC Orthodontics Group members are independent, academically inclined and patient-focused orthodontists working throughout BC's Lower Mainland Area. We're dedicated to helping our patients achieve the smiles they can be confident with!
The BC Orthodontics Group Philosophy
We are a unique group of independent academically oriented orthodontic specialists throughout the Lower Mainland who share a common philosophy.
We are strong believers in providing excellent orthodontic treatment at a fair fee while providing a second-to-none experience for our younger patients, their parents, and our adult patients.
You can be confident in knowing that every office that joins our group uses digital x-rays and digital imaging. This alone can reduce radiation by up to 90% when compared to conventional x-rays.
We also believe in treating each person as a whole and will give each prospective patient several treatment options to choose from, including thorough discussions on the advantages and disadvantages of each treatment approach.
Each of our members are Invisalign and Invisalign Teen experts, and are dedicated to staying at the forefront of this treatment option.
Finally, each member orthodontist's office is modern, comfortable, and supports current orthodontics technology, which we believe is one of the keys to providing our patients with long lasting beautiful smiles.
Our Standards of Practice
Members of the BC Orthodontics Group comply to the standards of excellence in orthodontics care set forth by the BC College of Dental Surgeons, the regulatory body that regulates all dentists in British Columbia.
Our Core Values
- Certified Orthodontist Specialists belonging to the BC Orthodontics Group adhere to a core set of values that largely focus on patient experience and clinical excellence.
- We are committed to excellence in orthodontics. We are known for the high level of services we provide and the outstanding clinical results we are able to achieve.
- Our practices use advanced orthodontic techniques available including Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, clear aligners, and self-ligating brackets, which produce less friction (more comfortable) and may mean less time in treatment.
- Our in-house labs allow us to control the quality and precision of our diagnostic models, appliances and retainers.
- We communicate with you about your progress.
- We offer a variety of affordable payment plans to meet your specific needs. We also assist you in maximizing your dental insurance and accept most major credit cards, giving you the ability to accumulate airline points.
- If you have an after office hours orthodontic emergency, we have an after hours answering service as well as staff on call seven days a week to take care of you.
- We are the one of the largest providers of quality orthodontic care in British Columbia, with 4 member offices conveniently located in the Metro-Vancouver area.